PMEC GmbH manufactures some fire extinguishing systems products under the brand name of SICHER with international sales
and distribution serving the needs of the fire detection and suppression industry. Our dedicated,
skilled supply and engineering teams pride themselves with providing extensive experience and knowledge in assisting clients with the selection and
supply of accredited, competitive, value for money solutions.
In addition, our good, effective cooperation with large European manufacturers supports us with the ability to supply major and minor fire protection equipment.
Our core products include (but not limited to):
1- Fire sprinkler heads - including pendent (SSP), upright (SSU), conventional (CU/P), concealed, flush, sidewall and residential.
- In this moment we present :Flat Spray nozzles (water)
Sprinkler systems are designed so that each individual sprinkler canreact to the heat of fire, operating to distribute water over the sourceof that heat. The characteristics include thermal response, waterdistribution, and fire suppression and control capability.
2- Water monitor nozzles and Flexible fire sprinkler hose connections - including braided and unbraided hose, plus a full range of inlet / outlet connections and brackets
- In this moment we present : SICHER water monitor nozzle
- Body Material: Brass / Aluminum / Bronze
- Different Flow Rate
- 2 ½” Inlet
- Flow Rate: 1.140 – 1900 – 3.030 LPM
- Weight: 9 Kg
3- High quality fire boxes in every dimension , color and design what the client prefers to order with complete related equipment.
- Fire hose box (Ground Mounted)
- Fire Hose Reel (Wall Mounted)
- Size: According to order
- Body material: steel / S.S / GRP
4- Foam chamber
- Rupture disc material: glass
- Body and flanges material: Carbon Steel
- Orifice material: stainless Steel AISI 316
- Finish: red epoxy paint (RAL 3000)
5- Co2 Nozzles
- Material: Brass or stainless Steel
- Size: 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/2”
- Orifice Sizes: As per hydraulic calculation
6- Fire FightingCouplings
- Body — Aluminum alloy, Brass alloy, Bronze alloy; Sealing — Black NBR gasket for all
7- Hydrant Angle Valves
- Compact and elegant design with excellent flow characteristics.
- High quality casting finishes.
- Primary shut-off by rubber to metal and a secondary metal to metal seating.
- Configurations: “Oblique”, “Right-Angle”, “Bib-Nose” and “Horizontal” patterns.
- Inlet: 65 mm Screw or Flange
- Outlet: 65 mm BS336 female instantaneous.
- Standard: BS5041 : Part 1 : 1987 and generally to BS5154 : 1991 standards.
- Test Pressure: 18 Bar
8- Foam Sprinkler
- Material: Brass
- Expansion Ratio: 1:7
- Size : 4/ 3 , 2/ 1
- Upright / pendent
9- Foam/water monitor Trailer
- Frame in carbon steel material.
- Rigid axle in carbon steel material.
- Draw bar with towing ring in carbon steel material.